Friday, June 23, 2006

'Pool cue-do'

Ahhh....
I simply love spunky women like this one here. My kind of gal totally!
On a serious note - the story also shows how a pool cue has its uses as an offensive or defensive weapon. It is a very dangerous weapon...

Story:
Local bartender Hazel Sue Murnahan lived up to her father’s expectations Monday night when she fought back against a man who attempted to rob her shortly after she beat him in a game of pool.

"My daddy didn’t raise me to be a wimp," she said.

Murnahan, 34, said she bullied the would-be robber, whom she described to police as "slim-built," out of the bar with a pool cue. She said he came up behind her back, grabbed her arm, put a knife to her side and said, "I hate to do this, but give me everything that’s in your register."

"He comes in and sits here telling me his whole life’s story and then tries to rob me?" she said. "I don’t think so."

Source

No comments: