Sunday, September 10, 2006

Rolled him out

UK --The 86-year-old woman was watching television at her home in Yelvertoft, last Thursday when she was alerted by her dog, which began growling and barking.

She said: "My living room door opened and a fellow popped his head round the door. I think he was frightened of the dog - she has a ferocious bark. I said, 'where's your ID - I'm going to ring the police'.

The man claimed he was from the Water Board but, as she grappled with him, he grabbed her handbag.

As the dog barked, the woman grabbed a paint roller and hit him.

She said: "He tried to wrestle the roller off me but I pushed him back to the door and said, 'get out'. Then I gave him another tap on the shoulder. If I hadn't had the roller, I would have kicked him where it hurts."

Source

No comments: