Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A discovery

My kind of woman completely - this is one smart and tough mama :-)

Story:
Canada -- A Moose Jaw woman credits the Discovery Channel with saving her life after tips she learned on a program about shark attacks helped her fend off an intruder who broke into her apartment in Medicine Hat.

The 27-year-old female was alone in her home around 4:30 p.m. March 25 when she was confronted by a man armed with a crowbar, duct tape and handcuffs.

"I poked him in the eye like you do to a shark that’s attacking you," she said. "I was also trying to fish-hook my fingers inside his lips because I know that hurts. I scratched his hands really good and got as much of my blood on him as possible because I knew he’d have to have my DNA on him and I’d have to have his DNA on me for there to be any evidence."

Source

No comments: