Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another tough cookie

I really wonder what goes through the head of people like this...
The answer is most probably: Very little.
As far as I know it takes a brain to have a thought process. Consequently, one may argue that folks like these thugs here have sh**-for-brains - or belong to a league of zombies we refer to as air-heads.
As for the woman here - now, this is a real fighter! I would have her on my team any day.

Story:
Arizona -- A 78-year-old woman is lucky to be alive after surviving a vicious attack. Police say she was attacked by two men -- one of them using a baseball bat.

"I'm very mean when I want to be," the Tucson woman said. The Tucson woman said the attacked occurred when she open the door of her home and to two young
men, one with a baseball bat. "He hit me three times over the head," she said.

The woman fell against the wall and screamed, "you get the hell out of my house, you're not coming in this house."

She struggled to slam the door, while she says one of the boys kept taking swings at her head. The boys eventually ran.

From: Firstcoastnews.com

No comments: