Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A sagging thing

Just came across this newsbrief from November 2005 and thought I'd share it with you guys. After all this is something I have hoped to witness a long time. In fact I think I'd be willing to pay quite handsomely just to experience it once.
What? Someone falling flat on his face as a result of the most stupid dress code ever: sagging - that's what.
This is the dumbest way to dress, bar none - and I've probably witnessed them all and worn some pretty daft outfits myself :-)

Story:
In Ferndale, Michigan, a then 30-year-old man stole several DVDs from a store and then attempted to take off on a bicycle.

When officers soon after found him in an alley, he tried to get away by foot. The only problem was that that his baggy jeans kind of got in the way.

His sagging pants dropped and tripped him. Police said the thief kicked off his pants and shoes and jumped a fence into a backyard, where he was apprehended.

No comments: