Sunday, April 02, 2006

Excuse me?

It wasn't me - I was not there - I must have been drunk - it was in self-defense - it was dark - I didn't know what I was doing - - the voices in my head made me do it - I was desperate - she asked for it - he started it - I was only trying to be friendly - I had forgotten to take my medicines - and so on, and so forth.

Yet, this must be the most bizarre and stupid excuse so far. I mean, holly cow!

Story:
China: A 43-year-old man has been arrested after attempting to rape a 75-year-old woman.

The farmer, from Taishan in Guangdong Province, had been feeling unwell for a week, complaining of headaches, but instead of seeing a doctor he went to a shaman. The shaman advised him that the only way to cure the headache was to have sex with an old woman.

Source

No comments: