Sunday, April 02, 2006

How brave you all are!

Well, how brave you are to attack a defenseless, disabled teenager.
How tough the three of you must be to attack this kid who has done you no harm.
I am amazed by the degree of courage and outstanding strength and power you all showed in going for this mighty opponent.
You must be really proud of yourselves - another one down!

His mum says:
'Nicky would love to be like a normal 17-year-old but he isn't. I hope these people realise how lucky they are that they have a life.'

I would really like to tell this woman that these "persons" don't have a life. They may walk around like you and I, but they don't live, since they obviously can't think, act and behave like humans are supposed to behave.

I would also like to extend my apology to this kid and his mother. I am ashamed, I am angry and I'm sad.

Rest assured though - sooner or later fate will catch up with "people" like this. You always reap what you sow.

Source

No comments: