Monday, March 27, 2006

More ignorant behavior

Does this tell you something? I sure hope it does.
It should say a lot about how not to approach someone.
I also should point out how hard it is to distinguish between a weapon and other items.

"I kept hearing steps behind me. And I'm walking faster and faster. And it's dark. You can't see anything. So I used to carry a knife then, strapped to my ankle, one of those boning knives that a butcher would use. . . . All of a sudden, whoever this person is, he's right in back of me. I turned around. I thought I saw a gun. I smacked it out. I pulled the knife. I knocked him to the ground. I put the knife right to his throat, ready to slice.

"Turns out it was a friend of mine, a guy named Steve. . . . And the gun? It wasn't a gun. Turns out it was a pretzel he just bought from Raymond the bagel man."

Source

No comments: