Friday, August 11, 2006

Step on it

This woman used a great escape tactic.
That said, it is time to start thinking when you notice you're being followed.

Story:
Texas -- There have been 26 carjackings in Dallas since August 1, according to reports. Two of those attempts came less than a week apart in a quiet Northwest Dallas neighborhood.

On Tuesday, as one young mother approached an intersection, she noticed a metallic-colored sedan closely following her.

"I didn't know what to think, and I knew that my child was in the back seat asleep," the woman said.

Suddenly, the car cut her off at a stop sign, and the passenger jumped out with a bandana over his face.

"He pointed the gun right at my window, and pulled on the handle of my door, and ordered me out of the car," she said. "At that point, I just looked straight ahead and put my foot on the gas and hightailed it down the street."

Source

No comments: